To keep your cashmere shawl or scarf looking its best season after season, we recommend steaming it rather then washing frequently. Steam gives the same effect as a dry-clean and kills most of the bacteria.
When it is time to wash, you can choose to dry-clean or hand-wash in cold water:
- Soak your cashmere in cold water.
- Gently squeeze the fabric without rubbing.
- Rinse in cool and clean water.
- DO NOT twist or wring, this will damage the delicate fibres.
- To dry, lay it smoothly on a flat rack or a towel away from direct sunlight.
Once dry, if you need to iron we recommend steaming.
Pilling is a natural characteristic and is not a fault. It will reduce over time, making your cashmere feel even softer. Remove with a pilling comb.
To protect and store your cashmere scarf we have designed our own silk bag which will be delivered with your order.
Handle caro with care and it will last a lifetime.